Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wagon Wheels & Upside-Down Pastors

To my reader,

I am attempting something new.  Give me some feedback and let me know what you think of idea of Wordless Wednesday.  I am stole this from my boss' wife- she does this with her blog and I thought it was a great idea to try.  Instead of writing a long post- I am going to post a picture with a small section of words.  

This week is from this past CBC @ 1
I can tell you are already excited to come listen to this guy teach.



"following God does not keep you from the mud. following God gets you through the mud."- Chris Emmitt

Simply,
Tex G.M. Rule
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.  We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne." Hebrews 12:1-2, NLT.



No comments: